Friday, December 15, 2017

Winning Phipps Family Light Show - The Great Christmas Light Fight

Christmas Lights

Neighborhood Decorations Contest

I do love this time of year at night.

I love to see the streets with houses that are all decorated with Christmas lights. 

Some cities & towns still do their streets with decorations but sadly not as many as there used to be back when I was a child.

When I was a child we used to get in the car as a family and my Dad would drive us around the near by city to go see how the people decorated their homes while listening to the radio station that was playing Christmas music.

Now in "modern" times although not as many people decorate with outdoor lighting those that do now have many updated electronics to use to make their homes stand out.

With my own children being grown and out of the house we don't decorate the house like I used to do (yes I was one of those who put up the tree in early November) but I do still enjoy looking at the homes that are decorated.

I've not yet come across the mega-decorated homes as showcased on TV but I do enjoy watching them on TV and videos. 

Enjoy this mega-decorated home


#nq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are being moderated to cut down on the spam - comments from "Real People" will be given priority over Anonymous Users since those tend to be Spammers